Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Up and Running


Well, so I hope that I am...my goal here? To hopefully, once in a blue moon, 
share my creative side. I love to sew and make things. Crochet, knit, needle tat, 
make soap, paper crafts...and dance! Whatever and  where ever the wind may blow 
me that day is where I end up. Hopefully, this blog will encourage me to be 
creative on a more stable basis and you will be blessed by what I share!

Right now I am working on:
~ a Leaf Style knitted scarf for my mom - 2 years in the making...
~ a few chemo crocheted hats for a few friends...
~ flag and color ideas for Easter...
~ choreography for 3, no 4 I think dances for this Spring...

Ok, so just a few things on my plate. Besides this, I homeschool my 
four beautiful, talented children. They range in age from 9 to 17! I am blessed 
to be a military wife of 20 years now, I love my hubs with all my heart, 
and wouldn't trade it for anything! 


God built me for this job and trains me constantly so I can keep up!

So, as I learn to blog, do my creative thing, and actually finish a project, 
I can only hope that I am able to share with you who I am and what I do!


I am a child of God. He loves me and I love Him.