Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year!!


Ok, so it has come to my attention that I am not very good at this blogging thing. I had great intentions these last six months but yet, it was an epic fail. So, maybe in 2012 i will get it together in the midst of working, going to college, homeschooling my four amazing children, moving cross country and let's not forgot being a wife and trying to keep up with my favorite past times of sewing and crafting... maybe some where in the midst of all that I will fill in the blanks on my blog!

It has been a very fruitful and busy last six months though. I went to tax school through H&R Block, and was able to secure a position with the company. My oldest daughter, Brittany, and I both started college classes and we managed to have a wonderful Christmas even though I was out of work for a year.
God is good. 
All the time. 

As we head into 2012, I pray that you will all be blessed and thankful for what God has done for you this last year. Continue to trust in Him as we venture forward by leaps and bounds into a new year and a new season of our lives.

And with that...I'll see you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment