Monday, July 16, 2012

So . . . obviously . . .

I'm not very good at blogging...

any ideas on how to get better?
(I could use some hints and tricks!! )

I am not even on FB lately due to my crazy schedule!
Since December, we have moved to a new duty station in beautiful NC! I live in Sandhills now, small town of Aberdeen, where I am currently studying for
my real estate liceanse!

I am a Texas Realtor but I am
transferring my license to NC since we plan to retire here!

I am still dancing, writing and anything in between!


So, please be patient with me as I rebuild my life...
and can continue becoming a "blogger". :O)


OH! And if you are looking for a great book to read... try...

Heaven is for Real

or

Forbidden

or

'not a fan'


Happy Reading and be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment