Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Procrastination . . .

Yep, the word for today...

I need to study for my real estate exam, balance the check book, pay the bills and buy some grocieries (couponing!!) - but, I am just tired. Actually, beyond tired. Yes, I could have slept in for another hour, but then I would have been rushing to get my car to the shop for repairs and forfeited my quiet time this morning with my Lord and Savior, but after yesterday - Monday - actaully being a Monday, it was worth getting up on time.

Focus.

I don't have it today either...so, where do i go from here...
back to my knees for another helping of grace.

If you have lost your focus, or find yourself lost in procrastination, stop what you are doing, walk away, find a quiet corner to yourself and pray. Ask God to help you refocus and define which task need to be done first. Ask Him to order your day. Then, get a cup of coffee or some hot tea and just take a couple of minutes to listen to Him. You will be surprised at what He has to say to you today, just as I am always surprised.


Be blessed my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment